Gmail is pretty cool, user-friendly and a popular electronic mailing system. Every online product works with an Internet connection, then how can you use gmail offline? It is a built-in support for Gmail users to access their mails without an Internet connection. Is not it interesting? Let’s know more about it.
“Gmail Offline” is a Google Chrome extension, which allows the user to access their account, even in the absence of an Internet connection. This app let ready the users to read, reply, send and search mails on offline.
How to Enable Gmail Offline?
1) Sign in into your Gmail account with your email id and password.
2) Now click on “Settings” from the setting icon.
3) After that, navigate to “Offline” tab and click on “Install Gmail Offline”.
4) It’ll go to Chrome’s extension page, where you have to install the “Gmail Offline” extension.
5) After successful installation, it’ll open the Chrome’s apps page.
6) Now lick on “Gmail Offline” icon.
7) It’ll promote a confirmation window. Just check on “Allow offline mail” and click on “Continue” button.
8) That’s it. This app synchronise data from your Gmail account and allow you to read them offline.
All the replies and composed mails are stored in outbox. While your Internet gets connected, it automatically sends those mails.
[appbox chromewebstore appid ejidjjhkpiempkbhmpbfngldlkglhimk]