ICICI Pockets allows the people to create a virtual Visa debit card for online shopping without having a bank account. But, you need to add funds in your account by using another credit or debit card or Internet banking. Now Pockets is offering extra Rs. 100 into the wallet when you add Rs. 500 or more into Wallet.
Get ready to use Pockets money for the online shop, book movie tickets, recharge your mobile, send money to your friends and many more. Let’s know how to avail this offer on your account.
How to get Extra Rs. 100 on your Wallet?
1) Download ICICI pockets from the Google Play Store.
2) Complete the Registration process. For the complete tutorial, you can follow the previous article here.
3) After registration, click on “Add funds” and enter the amount as Rs. 500.
4) Once you complete the payment, wait for 3 days to get the extra Rs. 100 on your account.
5) After 3 days, your account has Rs. 600 balance.
Terms and Conditions
1) This offer is applicable for first-time use only.
2) The minimum amount must be Rs. 500 to get Rs. 100 extra
3) The extra money will be credited after 3 working days, after adding the minimum amount.
4) Only first 30,000 users will get benefit of this offer
5) Offer valid from August 21 to August 31, 2015.
This is a limited time offer for a limited number of users. So, be hurry and avail this offer now.