Xposed Installer is an essential application for customization lovers. It requires root access on your device. If you don’t know what root is, then read the complete article about rooting. You just need to download and install Xposed installer on your Android phone, and it gives you many options to customize your phone.
Xposed framework now supports on Android Lollipop 5.1.1. You don’t need to install a custom ROM to modify your Android elements. With the latest Xposed Framework, you can make many tweaks for default launcher, privacy, UI, lock screen and much more.
For now, the Xposed framework does not support in Samsung devices running TouchWiz ROMs. If you are running a custom ROM such as CM12.1, you will be able to install Xposed Installer also on Samsung devices.
Xposed Installer for Lollipop 5.1.1
This tutorial contains 2 files and you’ll learn, how to download and install Xposed installer for Lollipop 5.1.1. Let’s get started.
1) A Rooted Android Phone with Custom Recovery Installed
2) Little bit Skill
Download Required Files
1) Once the both file download in your mobile, keep them into your memory card.
2) Open your mobile in Recovery mode and Flash the Xposed-v70-sdk22-arm.zip. (For detailed flashing tutorial follow this)
3) Once the ZIP file has been installed, reboot your device back into Android.
4) Now go to your memory card and install XposedInstaller-3.0-alpha4.apk file.
5) That’s it. Check the application menu for the Xposed installer.
This was the procedure to install Xposed installer for Lollipop 5.1.1. I have tested this procedure on my Xperia Z2 on Lollipop 5.1.1. This file will not work for 5.0 devices. If you have any question regarding this, feel free to comment below.