A domain name is necessary to start your online business. Nowadays, everyone wants to sell their products with the outer world to profit more. A local business can give you benefits only on your local area, but an online business can reach any corner of the earth. If you have a local business and you want to spread it with the outer world, then this is the best time to grab this amazing giveaway. ZOHO is offering free .in and .co.in domain name with an Email address for free for 1 year. So, if you want to begin your journey towards the online world, this is the best time to start with premium services for free.
Earlier I posted an article to setup custom Domain name on Blogger with Bigrock. But, in this case, you can’t attach or transfer your free domain to another host for one year. The domain name is only free for 1 year. Domain renewal after the free time period will be charged. Follow the below terms and conditions for the details.
Terms and Conditions
1)You cannot transfer this domain and hosting to any other provider for one year.
2) The access to the domain manager stays locked for one year, from the day you have claimed your domain.
3) Your domain is free for one year only. Domain renewal will be charged.
4) Private registrations are not enabled for co.in or .in domains.
5) Custom websites can’t be uploaded.
6) Domain approvals are subject to availability at the time of claiming.
7) Your claimed domain is automatically mapped to Zoho Services.
Get Free .in and .co.in Domain Name
You can enjoy the domain and premium services for 365 days without any hassle. Follow the below steps to grab your domain now.
1) Open your web browser and visit Zoho.in website.
2) In here you have to put your desired domain name without .in or .co.in extension and select the .in or .co.in from the drop down menu.
3) Now click on the “Check Availability” button to check whether your domain name is available or not.
4) If the domain is available then select the “Continue” button to proceed for the registration page.
5) In the registration page, enter all the basic details like your name, mobile number, email, PAN card details etc. Keep in mind that, working mobile number and email address is necessary to verify your account.
6) After completing the form, click on “Continue” button to finish the process.
7) You’ll get a message containing a token number on your mobile. Put it on the website and verify your email to enjoy the free domain.
After successful verification, you could access your settings on Zoho website. Zoho provides a free website building platform to create your own personal and professional website with the easy to use drag and drop website builder.