There is good news for all Apple users; iOS 11.3 Beta 1 has been released for all the Apple devices which are currently supporting iOS 11. This beta version is specially rolled out for developers for testing purpose. But, how to install iOS 11.3 Beta 1 without developer account. Apple confirms that iOS 11.3 will let you turn off the controversial throttling of older iPhones. Because, this update includes a toggle for disabling processors throttling and slowed performance that contains damaged batteries. According to the company, the public release of this update is going to happen in the spring. The beta 1 consists a lot of improvements and features, but this time the battery feature has not been included.
If you have a developer account, then you can easily install iOS 11.3 Beta 1 on your iPhone or iPad. But, if you don’t have an account and want to try this Beta release, then you don’t need to worry about. You can easily install iOS 11.3 Beta 1 on iPhone without a developer account and even without a PC. Well, before jumping to the procedure you should know about the new features and improvements Apple has made in this release.
What is New in iOS 11.3 Beta 1
There are so many features Apple has included, but here are some major changes in iOS 11.3. Please do check them before installing the update.
- New Privacy Splash Screen in Setup Menu: When you open the Settings for the first time after installing the update, you’ll see a new splash screen with warnings and instructions.
- New Animoji Added to iPhone X: There are four new animoji added to the iPhone X models; Bear, Dragon, Lion, and Skull.
- CPU Throttling on Affected Devices Disabled: As I said before, this feature is not included yet, but Apple will soon include a toggle switch to enable and disable this feature. This option will be added to the Battery section of the Settings app.
- Business Chat Built into iMessage: The Business feature has finally been implemented in the iOS 11.3.
- iBook Renamed to just Book: iBook has just renamed to Book and inside the app, the All Book option has been changed to Library.
- iCloud Messages Sync now Enabled: By default this option is disabled, but you can enable it by going to the Settings menu.
- More Details on AppStore Updates: You’ll see more details on the Update section on the App Store; like Version and File Size of the update.
- New Headphone Icon and Animation: When you connect your AirPods to your iPhone, you’ll see a new Headphone icon with amazing animation.
- Privacy Icon Colour changed: The privacy icon color is changed to blue from the grey.
- Health App Splash screen adjusted: The splash screen of the Health app has been adjusted and there are few major changes inside the app. You can now instantly sync your health records with your Care providers.
- Improvements in News app: Apple has adjusted the news section of the app and also the video section.
- Advanced Mobile Location Support: Whenever you call to 911, your current mobile location data will be shared with the responder to save your time.
- ARkit 1.5 Support: The ARkit support has been updated to 1.5 with some major changes. Now you can use the AR feature on the vertical surfaces like walls and also the resolution has been improved to 50% more.
- Control Center on iPad: Control Center on iPad has been improved. Now it is more responsive and quicker than before.
How to Download and Install iOS 11.3 Beta 1 without Developer Account
The process is too simple. You just need to download the iOS 11.3 Beta 1 profile on your iPhone or iPad and you are ready to install the update like a normal software update. Well, without wasting the time, let’s do it.
1. First of all, fire up the Safari browser on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) and open this link http://bit.ly/ios113beta
2. It’ll ask you to grant permission’ “This website is trying to open Settings to show you a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?“. Just tap on the Allow button.
3. Next, tap on Install button and Enter your iPhone passcode to confirm.
4. Tap on Install from the top-right corner and tap Install again in Popup.
6. After that, restart your device and go to Settings app → General → Software Update.
7. On the next screen, you will see the iOS developer beta profile. Here, tap on Download and Install option to install iOS 11.3 beta 1 on your device.
Note: Sometimes, the beta profile takes some time to appear in the update section. Wait few minutes and check it again.
This was all about, how to install iOS 11.3 beta 1 without a developer account. Install the new update right now on your device and explore all the new exciting features. And, one thing, don’t forget to share your experience with us.