Original vs Fake Samsung Charger, How to Differentiate?
Original vs Fake Samsung Charger: Samsung is a South Korean multinational company which is famous for electronic gadgets like Smartphone, Laptop, TV, Fridge, Washing machine and many more. According to a report, it is the No. 1 Smartphone Manufacturer of the world for selling. After launching a product from a popular brand, some manufacturers try to duplicate and sell it on the market. In this way, you buy the product with your desired brand which is fake. These type of products don’t go longer and you lose your money. They may also harm your original product.
Fake Samsung charger also looks like the original one. You can’t differentiate which one is original and which one is fake. The charger works like the genuine one, but it may damage your smartphone. So, be aware of duplicate products. Today, I’ll give you some points to differentiate original vs fake Samsung charger.
Original Samsung Charger vs Fake
1) First look at the logo. The thickness of the “A” letter in the fake Samsung charger is more than the original charger. SAMSUNG logo in the genuine charger has the same thickness of all letters.
2) If there is an “A+” or “Made in China” printed back side of the charger, then this is a duplicate product.
3) Look closely, you’ll see a difference in between the pins. The base of the duplicate Samsung charger is same from the top to bottom. But, the white portion of the pin of the original Samsung charger is thicker, than the upper portion.
4) In some cases, the charger is original, but the USB charging cable is fake. You can identify using the port size and color. The port color of the duplicate one is darker than the original one, and also it is a little bit longer.
5) After charging 2-3 times with the fake Samsung charger, it becomes hotter than normal.