How to Download Shutterstock Images for Free without Watermark
How to download Shutterstock images for free without watermark? Do you know Shutterstock? If not, then let me explain about this amazing website. Digital marketers always use images in their projects. If you are a blogger or Youtuber, then you might have known the importance of a quality picture. You can’t use other’s images without their permission. For that reason, stock images came into existence. You can use them for any personal or commercial purpose without giving credit to the original owner.
For your project, you can hire a photographer to shoot your required photos or can buy stock images from others. A stock photo is an electronic photograph, that can be used for creative or business purpose. There are also some websites available on the Internet who provide free stock images. But, if you need more creative images for your work, then Shutterstock is the best place for you.
What is Shutterstock?
Shutterstock is an international company which has developed the biggest and most vibrant two-sided industry for innovative specialists to license content – including images, videos, and music. As well as it is the world’s largest platform offering stock photos, Royalty free images, and vectors.
- How to Download and Install Android O Public Beta
- How to Download MP3 from YouTube Online
- Download and Install Windows 7 Start Menu in Windows 10
You can download Shutterstock images for free, but they come with a watermark. In order to remove the watermark, you have to pay for that photo. Shutterstock preserves a collection of over 50 million royalty-free stock photos, vector graphics, and illustrations, and 2 million video clips. This is the best place you grab your desired image for any purpose.
Alternative Websites for Free Shutterstock Images Download
When you need royalty free images for download, you have to pay a big amount for Shutterstock membership. But, believe me, this is not everyone’s cup of tea. You have to pay a significant amount for just a few photos. That’s why people always search for free sources to get their work done.
Web pages that contain good images get a better engagement as well as social shares. There are few quality websites available on the internet which provide a high-quality royalty free image. These pictures come in public domain or licensed under the Creative Commons license and can be used without any copyright issue. Let’s have a look some of the best Shutterstock alternatives.
1. pixabay.com (Pixabay) – This is my favorite website that I always use to create contains for my blogs and videos. All the images on Pixabay are available under the CC0 license. You can search you images by applying different filters like size, category, color and much more. You can also download royalty free videos on this website. If you are a smartphone user, then you can download images by using their free Android and iOS app.
2. pexels.com (Pexels) – All photos on Pexels are licensed under CC0. That means the pictures are entirely free to be used for both personal and commercial use. It has over 30,000+ free stock photos, and all images are high-quality. This is also a best Shutterstock alternative you can try.
3. unsplash.com (Unsplash) – You can use all photos of Unsplash without giving credit to the owner. It is started in 2013 as a simple Tumblr blog, Unsplash has grown into an industry-leading digital photography community. By subscribing to the email newsletter and you’ll get 10 photos in your inbox every 10 days. All images are under the CC0 license which means they are in public domain and you are free to use them in any way you like.
4. stocksnap.io (StockSnap) – It is the best place on the Internet to download beautiful free stock images. All the photos are the highest quality and highest resolution. You can use them on your project or online work without any copyright issue.
5. picjubmo.com (Picjumbo) – Are you looking for high-resolution royalty-free images for your blog? If yes, here you’ll find exceptionally high-quality images for your personal and commercial use. The site owner himself has shot the pictures, and all he demands in return is proper attribution.
How to Download Shutterstock Images for Free
If you do not get a suitable and attractive for your work, then you should try this process on how to get Shutterstock images for free without watermark. There is an online tool which allows you to download free images from Shutterstock in JPG format. Follow the below steps to get your desired image.
1) First, visit shutterstock.com website and search for a picture. Once you choose the image, just copy the URL of that picture.
2) After that, head to KeepShutter.com and paste that URL in the text box.
3) Now, hit the “Find Photo!” button and download that image. That’s it.
This was the tutorial on how to download Shutterstock images for free without watermark. I recommend you to use the free websites to get your desired image instead of using the KeepShutter. This is only a trick to download unlimited Shutterstock images but only use them for personal use. If you like the article, then don’t forget to share with your friends.